Sunday, July 15, 2007

It's time to start writing again

As some of you may know I used to be all about writing long random ramblings while in college. i thoroughly enjoyed rapping about my theories of life and musings that entered my mind. Well I missed it. It's been years since I have been in this habit and I am about to go on a near 4 week vacation with my beautiful wife so I figured why not dominate your time with some long drawn out ramblings about our trip. If anything it will give me something to do on this trip when my wife is lost in the world of Nintendo DS and keep me away from exploring the horrendous season that is the 2007 season of the White Sox. Well I hope you enjoy it. Feel free to stay tuned in for whatever floats my fancy. And July 27th the true adventure begins

No comments: